Heidelberg CD 102-5-L The motor is blocked (number: 0x0002001E)

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Rosko, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Rosko

Rosko Member

Hello colleagues
    I have a problem with one of the machines I support - CD 102-5-L , 2004 year of construction.
    During printing, the feeding of sheets from the feeder stops (the main pile on the feeder stops lifting and main pile drive delivery stops go down). The suction head tries to feed the sheets, but fails because the main pile does not go up. The machine stops with two errors.
    And the machine must be restarted because both pails ( on the feeder and delivery) are not moving.
    There are two messages in the list of errors - 1. The motor is blocked (number: 0x0002001E); 2. Power part detects incorrect operating status (number: 0x0002032B).
    I checked all the limit switches of the feeder, as well as "+ 60-B331", all work correctly.
    For me, the problem is in "+ 60-M1", this is the main pile drive on the feeder (brake, encoder, bearings ... ???), but I'm not sure?!?

Can anyone help!
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Eugene

Eugene Member

Hello! If I were you, I would start with a brake. Maybe it is not releasing a shaft properly (there must be distinct clicking, as far as I remember)

P.S. sorry, not an english speaker

3. Rosko

Rosko Member

Hello,
    No problem for your English and mine is not good.
    Yes, that's right, there must be a clear click. It is heard to start, but the motor does not start.
    I have cleaned the four chains on the main pile drive, but the situation is the same.

If this problem occurs, the machine needs to be restarted. Otherwise, the error cannot be cleared.

https://www.colorprintingforum.com/threads/main-pile-at-upper-stop.18855/#post-83372

Regards!

4. Eugene

Eugene Member

I believe there must be an encoder or a hall sensors in this area. Try to replace it. To get more space you may need to unscrew a plugs terminals

Attached Files:

5. Eugene

Eugene Member

You said "If this problem occurs, the machine needs to be restarted. Otherwise, the error cannot be cleared." How often do you face this problem? Don't you think that some signal might be missing (because of vibration/bad connection or overheating)?

Regards!

6. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Good evening, please show me the home page to see is there an error signal

7. Rosko

Rosko Member

8. Rosko

Rosko Member

Hi Eugene,
    The servo motor has an encoder - from the Tamagawa Seiki brand, I am attaching a photo. I dismantled the encoder from the servo motor, it works for me - its bearings are fine. In the encoder cover, there is no dust from the ferodo, from the brake - it is clean. The servo motor has never warmed to the touch, has not even warmed up. Its temperature is always the same as the ambient. The two connectors on the servo motor were tight, I don't believe there was a lack of signal. About me, the problem is either with the power supply board or with the servo motor !? The problem is not permanent. He appeared on two or three pallets during printing. It now appears during pallet lifting, with the conveyor belt, at the heel of the heel (+ 60-B331 - this is the sensor for lifting the main pile on the feeder).

Attached Files:

9. ashok kumar

ashok kumar Senior Member

Hi
    This type of problem is normally with motor encoder.
    For check is your feeder and delivery pile motor are same ot not (only motor without gear box).
    If same then swap the motor to cross confirmed.
    2ndly this motor are running with Ltk500+bak card ( har rack)
    Or it running with ltm3000s you can also swap the same as per drawing

10. Eugene

Eugene Member

If motors on delivery and feeder are the same, I would swap them too (as ashok kumar recommended here and on neighboring thread).

11. Rosko

Rosko Member

Hello,
    The feeder motor and the delivery motor are different. Flender is on the feeder and Baumüller is on the delivery.