XPE-06-3230 clean belt calibration

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by gheboy, Nov 1, 2011.

1. gheboy

gheboy Member

good day everyone,

we've been having this fault code since yesterday, already change belt, xerographics, color calibration, clean lamp, patch sensor but still getting fault, and causes us a lot stacker fault. we keep resetting just to get by. called in for service, tech eta, no idea.

any quick fix for this? just did full reinitialization.

thanks in advance!

2. Stiv

Stiv Senior Member

Image Path, I haven't had this error but might try to clean the MOB and ETAC sensors and do a 951 again.

Can't figure out why the Stacker would fault from this code.

3. gheboy

gheboy Member

oh well, how's that, i got faster reply here that the tech who told me he is on the way, until now im still waiting. thanks a lot stiv, im gonna give it a try, im running straight after full re-initialization, wonder what will happen after i unload the stacker. guess i have to replace cyan dicor assembly.

thanks again!

4. Stiv

Stiv Senior Member

The Cyan would be correct if the first number was a 4, as in 06-4XX3. I read the code wrong at first.
    All of my 06-3XXX codes have to do with the targets and belt marks. I would try the MOB and ETAC.

5. gheboy

gheboy Member

I've been printing 32k impressions on 81/2x11 mostly cyan and black, guess your right on target stiv. just switched yellow and cyan dicor assembly for now, i will replace it later after this job. just did MOB and ETAC cleaning too.

appreciate it!!