Xerox C75 service tech login?

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by nightmare_mode, May 23, 2014.

1. nightmare_mode

nightmare_mode Member

Anyone on here know what the keystrokes are to get to the service tech login screen on recent xerox color copiers? It looked to me like he used a combination of "0" and "start" but that is not working for me.

2. adriansto

adriansto Senior Member

Buy a service manual and you will know.

3. nightmare_mode

nightmare_mode Member

Buy a service manual? Is this a lame way of saying you don't know the keystrokes? Because no reply would have been equally as helpful.

4. adriansto

adriansto Senior Member

You can think what you want but when you dont know something the best way is to read about and then, if you dont understood something, put an asking. If I say you the passwd do you think you will be able to use diagnostic routines ?

5. nightmare_mode

nightmare_mode Member

First off, xerox doesnt sell their service tech documentation nor does anyone I have contact with. The manuals provided by Xerox (or anyone else) for this press does not contain this information. I exhausted all other resources before coming to a forum. Im not looking for a password, either, I'm looking for the keystrokes to get to the service tech login, that is all. It appears to be a combination of one or two buttons held for about 10 seconds. In the manuals that are available for this machine, it makes no mention of this because it is in xerox's best interest to restrict certain functions to service techs since the majority of these machines in the usa are on lease. And for the record ive been servicing, maintaining and repairing digital color presses and copiers for over a decade so getting access to tech level maintenance on this one particular machine will save me a lot of headaches. The C75 is pretty technologically simple compared to most machines I work with.

6. adriansto

adriansto Senior Member

7. dino3m

dino3m Member

Hi

Hold down 0 and count to 10 then whilst holding 0 push start. to exit service mode either turn it off or press 0 and start at the same time.

Hope this helps