Xerox c75 - bizhub 7000

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by tmbusby, Feb 20, 2014.

1. tmbusby

tmbusby Member

We are a printing shop and use service plans and pay per clicks if that helps. I do as much replacement as our techs will allow however. Can anyone tell me if they have personal experience with either of these machines? Both will be configured the same with the large capacity end cap (paper supply) - and a saddle stitch finisher with hole punch I think just the 20 page finisher - We have a smaller Xerox in house and a CPP 550 which is basically a konica 6501 - (Tears up on any large run) Without giving you exact figures on cost I can say they are both going to be Leased and the payments are within $30.00 of each other - Konica Clicks are .05 - .01 fixed fror 5 years. Xerox clicks are .049 & .0099 fixed for 5 years. Will we regret going either Way?

2. tmbusby

tmbusby Member

Nobody have an opinion or just nobody have used these machines? Would we be disappointed in the bizhub 7000? It does have a $15,000.00 rebate & Xerox does not have a rebate right now for the C75.

3. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

$15,000 is a tempting rebate. I'd make the choice based on which service dept. is able to keep your existing printers printing better right now. After the first year or two quality comes down to the level of support as much as the machine no matter how good or quirky the particular machine is.