Workcentre 7242 1st sheet ok rest of job s missing yellow on 2.25" lead edge

Discussion in 'Xerox Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by dplgnr, May 22, 2016.

1. dplgnr

dplgnr New Member

VERY ODD PROBLEM...Workcentre 7242. I have had the Xerox for about a month. Didn't realize this issue until I printed a job that pretty much filled the sheet.. I have a very odd problem. When printing any size paper with any setting other than regular paper setting the 1st sheet prints fine but all remaining sheets are missing yellow on 2.25" lead edge. This only happens on the yellow. My test file consists of a box with 100% yellow with black border. The black border prints just fine all 4 sides (but the yellow is missing on the lead edge). The image is not shifting at all. Thinking maybe the driver is causing some issue, I decided to print from the Xerox browser (http://10.0.0.7/) but got same result. Note: If I layout a job that does not exceed the 2.25" lead edge area, it's all good. Unfortunatly, that is a workaround that doesn't work . NOTE: This is not a margin issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.