1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

WEB Press parts

Discussion in 'Other Printing Equipment for Sale' started by ballykea, Jul 28, 2014.

1. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

We need to make room for new inventory arriving this Fall!

Starting today through the end of August we are offering discounted prices up to 50% on the more than 9,000 parts currently in stock. Our excess inventory includes items such as belts, bearings, shafts, brackets, electrical components, gears, fractional and drive motors, as well as consumables.

Contact us today to order your parts and take advantage of this special offer!

As you plan your next scheduled maintenance, repairs, upgrade or equipment purchase, keep in mind that we also manufacture and repair cylinders, press inserts and folder components. We also sell complete press lines, Kodak imaging, inline and auxiliary equipment.

Web Press Parts, LLC.
    1016 Katy Road
    Keller, TX 76244
    817-379-5960

2. MRTYMM

MRTYMM Senior Member

Could you please provide us with board?
    For heidelberg Harris m300
    EFISYSTEME CMC16

3. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Can you get a pic of the board? I know I have a EFI CMC12 but not sure about a CMC16.

4. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

ballykeaSenior Member
    Can you get a pic of the board? I know I have a EFI CMC12 but not sure about a CMC16.