wahli-stream-feeder

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by jmt, Nov 25, 2009.

1. jmt

jmt Senior Member

looking for a wahli-stream-feeder instruction manual .company just got one for free from a business going under .Anyone know where i could find a manual.I know the company hans wahli ag is not around anymore and im having no luck findind anything on the net about it.

2. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

The feeders are very rare. I don't personally have a manual on these feeders but have used one or two on a Heidelberg GTO and QM46 in the past. Is there anything specific you need to know or are you just wanting a manual for a general overview.

Regards.

3. jmt

jmt Senior Member

just having a problem getting it to feed consistenly .I have to have the env really tight at the top of the feeder in order to even get the env to start feeding so only a few drop down on the suction tape .if more that 10 are on top of the suction tape it will not pull the env.now that works ok until you get a slight change in env size that have to reset and start again.

I dont even think i have all the parts for the machine looks like im missing alot
    and the suction pump dosent sound healthy and is really over heating.any help would be appreciated been screwing with this thing for month now with no luck.ohh this is with number 10 env havent tried any other kind yet.

im hoping they junk it and buy a newer system .cross my fingers.

4. jmt

jmt Senior Member

I know this post is old but have a ? for you mrheidberg. have been running feeder for awhile now works great for small env but I have been ask to see if w can get 9*12 and 10*13 to run. The prob we have with these env is the belt tension is causing the larger env to wrinkle. wondering if you remember if theres a why to reduce the tension on the belts. I have been think of trying it out but with no manual and no way to get parts for it if something breaks was wondering your thoughts?