1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

UV Coater for Sale! 18"

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by OffsetMindset, Mar 25, 2013.

1. OffsetMindset

OffsetMindset Member

I have a NEVER BEEN USED UV Coater for sale. It is a Tec Lighting 18" XtraCoat Auto Feed UV Coater. The XtraCoat 18" Offline Auto Feed UV Coating system offers the ideal combination of performance and affordability. The XtraCoat lineup was designed with your needs and desires as a main priority. The UV Coater will give you the capability to apply Hi-Gloss, Satin or Matte coating almost on any printed sheet with ease. Your options and capabilities will be endless if you buy this machine from me!!

This machine has a 3 roll coating system capable of UV and Aqueous coating. A 3" rubber application roller, a 2.5” metering roll, and a 2.5" impression roll. This machine has a 3 lamp Infra-Red curing system for instant cure. It also has a belt that can vary in speeds from 5 to 100 feet per minute. This machine can pump out 3,400 SPH!! I also have UV Coating liquid for this machine as well!

Asking price for this machine is $23,900.00