Trouble key code delta 7.0 qmdi...

Discussion in 'DI Presses' started by augustov, Jan 30, 2013.

1. augustov

augustov Senior Member

Somebody have license key number for Delta 7.0.. All this is very rare, the Delta was working fine when I get a species of virus or something step, IBM RIP was very bad malfunctioning, finally I got to reinstall everything again, but the problem is that now I do not accept the key code of 7.0 Delta license ... I have done installations many years ago ... but this number always has worked for me, and now ... so if someone help me giving me a number I use a lot ... thanks for the great support ...Every day is good for lear something new... Later i gonna put the link for if any if need the Delta 7.5 Instalation manual for QMDi... i hope this can solve any dude... In this time... well... trouble happen to me... (repet no dongle... please i have, i know how do installation with my dongle and number and work.. but now no ¿?..... is the number for lincesed key) Thank so much!!!

Attached Files:

2. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

Be careful - contact Heidelberg first. Even though that RIP is not made any more it may not be legal to give the license number if it's covered under the original license agreement. Contact Heidelberg and ask how to proceed.

3. augustov

augustov Senior Member

im Heidelberg trained technician service for QMDI, but no representative employed from Heidelberg in Colombia, but here, no have any idea or know that this type of machine was invented because they do not know about this technology, it's like for them to compare their traditional GTO, with NASA rocket ... not offend, here are behind time on this ... but still no legal drawback, also is support for RIP, died of definitively establishing your HD ... I wish there was a Heidelberg for QMDi here, , Hopefully, if I would work for these machines ...., but then i dont was unemployed time most, and with just two machines whom attend... actually im looking for job... and im try to do any work for take show about this machine with a great digital comercial press... But the Heidelberg representative here say that this machine is no good, is a big trouble, is no better buy this, they do bad idea about this machine... is for technical service, because they dont have employed capicitve for this.. more again.. dont like with this QMDi... All is GTO, GTO and GTO... I want to take a report, that the same Heidelberg in Colombia say that this machine is definitely a disaster and that they refuse to give technical support to these machines ....and although, I exposed my resume them (Heidelberg Colombia) be definitively do not want to sell these machines ... refuse, although I offer myself as a technician, and they refuse ... unfortunately, I have only what I have only the material from my teachers left me to meet a service technician, as Paul C, which is a true master and John G, which is my sensei ... I owe them ... and tried to fix what I can with my hands only ...At least the people who have brought these machines are not helpless in Colombia ... Thank for anye help with the key code...

4. Emilio Lazcano

Emilio Lazcano Senior Member

5. Alexia Solutions

Alexia Solutions Member

Hola!
    Tenemos RIPs Delta Version 7, 6 y 5 disponibles para entrega inmediata y contamos con presencia en México y Centro América.

Posiblemente tu dongle ha dejado de funcionar o la licencia que ingresas no corresponde a este dongle. Puedes hacernos llegar tus comentarios a info@alexias.com.mx o enviarnos un mensaje desde nuestro sitio web qmdi.alexias.com.mx