SX 74 ink vibrator

Discussion in 'Ink' started by Richard Munthali, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Richard Munthali

Richard Munthali Member

Hello everybody
    Am having this issue of ink vibrator not touching the ink fountain roller automatically when loading ink or printing. I have to load ink manually always. Can you please assist on where to touch to make it work. The vibrator operated ok when I engage it manually.
    The second issue is that when doing roller wash the sprayer for water and roller wash liquid doesn't spray enough liquid and the rollers doesn't completely come out clean. I have heard of cleaning program I don't know how to set it.

Thanks in advance.

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

It'd be wise to mention, how long have these issues been present. What is your experience on the press? Are you trained by a competent instructor? How long has press been on your floor?

3. Richard Munthali

Richard Munthali Member

Thanks for a reply Junker, these issues just started 2 weeks ago. I don't know what the operator did to the machine he just told me that the ink is not loading when I went there to check on the machine I found that the vibrator was deactivated. I activated it but now it's working properly when printing but doesn't work when loading ink only. And for the sprayers of roller wash some were closed especially for water, I cleaning them but still the same. The other thing I forgot is that rats are the wires in the electronic cabinet which were supplying power to the cleaning liquids tank so it wasn't completely working at the beginning.

The machine is just new it hasn't worked for a long time Just around 17mio it prints perfectly. The problem is that most of the time the machine is just sitting without working. Because when I started working on the machine stayed for over a year without being used. The machine was bought brand new.