Ryobi offset printing machine 920/5 colour

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by Ikes Sheik, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

Hi all,we have a 5 colour Ryobi (920 series) and whilst printing or on normal crawl the press stops.On viewing the service screen i can see a stop button error on the delivery panel. I removed the stop button yet the error still comes up,how is this possible and what can i do to fix this problem. Please help as i am going crazeeeee!!!!

2. Kelsey Holt

Kelsey Holt Member

My guess is it’s a circuit on the catwalk or gates. Our 9 series will do this from time to time.

3. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

Thank you for your input. I will definitely have a look at this.Will keep you posted.

4. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

Hi. I am still experiencing this problem, my 925 keeps stopping on crawl and during production. AT times it wont allow me to inch as well. A new board was purchased from Ryobi Japan this was swapped with the old one and i still have no joy.
    SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

5. jwe

jwe Member

could a delivery gripper bar be hitting a bad sheet sensor?

6. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

Hi there,thank you for your valuable advice.
    I checked all sensors and went through all the grippers throughout the machine and all is clear.
    I am going crazeeee!!!!

7. jwe

jwe Member

if it shows a stop button in the delivery, then its something there. Could it be the last unit blanket jam detector?

8. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

I will check that and let you know.
    The funny thing is i disconnected the stop button at the delivery and the error still shows me a stop button error at delivery.
    Its not the red stop button error but the other inch button, the one that flashes red.
    Just a question?
    What does the black air pipe do the one connected to the sheet travel jam at delivery.
    Thanks again.

9. jwe

jwe Member

Its the blow down air on the sheet. Maybe check and see if your delivery chains are loose. When mine are the gripper bars hit the sheet travel jam in the delivery.

10. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:
    Will be a good idea
    1) By pass all sensors and stop button 1 by 1 in the Delivery.
    2) if the problem persist, will be the gripper bar loose, retight the Bar grippers, and Lube chain

11. Ikes Sheik

Ikes Sheik Member

Hi fellow printers, i have bypassed all emergency stop buuttons,still no luck
    If the gripper bars are loose and it hits the sheet travel jam ,Will the stop button error come up on the work station.

12. jwe

jwe Member

im on a ryobi3304HA. It doesent show a stop button it shows on on the display of overtravel in the delivery.

13. Sandman

Sandman Member

Hi Iam on a 755. Have u cheked the sensor in the delivery just behind the break. You will see it in the middel. When I get simlar problems I clean this and all is ok. Good luck :)