Ryobi 524 hx doubling on one side

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by Andrius, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Andrius

Andrius New Member

Hello
    dear colleagues. I am operating and taking care of the offset printing machine RYOBI 524 HX (1999).
    Now I am stuck with the problem of print doubling (or jumping) on one (motor) side. Every second sheet between the second and third sections. The paper thickens do not affect. I have been operating this machine for 6 years, and this problem appeared about a 1 year ago.
    I have read similar themes on this forum. I found answers to what to do, if the problem occurs on both sides. And few themes about problems like mine, but without answers.
    I have changed all 11 cam followers on this machine. Now I am thinking about defective transfer cylinders gripper shaft bearings. But is it possible, if every shaft is installed with 4 bearings?
    Grippers pads are clean. Maybe (somehow) grippers became settled down. How should I check and set them?
    Any advice is very welcome!
    Thank you very much!

Attached Files:

2. den

den New Member

HI!
    You can print a sheet with a cell size of approximately 5 mm for the entire format and send photos of 1,2,3,4 sheets.
    Take a photo as shown in the example.
    https://dropmefiles.com/606yT

3. realaqu

realaqu Member

wish this will help you solve your problem, although it is a different machine.