RYOBI 3302H / AB DICK 9995A error code E-2

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by Donovan Printing, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Donovan Printing

Donovan Printing New Member

I have a Ryobi 3302H / AB Dick 9995A and I keep getting error code E-2. Does someone know how this can be cleared or fixed?

2. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

If memory serves me right I believe an e-2 is a bad sensor in the delivery

3. dmblair

dmblair Member

E-2 is an indicator that the encoder is not receiving the correct input/output signals from the rotation of the press. This is usually caused by the tension of the drive belt being to loose or possibly some oil has dripped on one of the pulleys and/or the belt. First thing I would check would be the belt. Check to see if it is worn out and possibly needs replaced. Clean all the pulleys and make sure the belt is clean. It for sure isn't a sensor in the delivery as the only one there is the pile sensor and won't produce and "E" code. Good luck and keep us posted on the progress you make.

4. ziggy33

ziggy33 Senior Member

I know an E-3 code is the timing gauge

5. dhr service

dhr service Member

Hi, know this is a bit late but saw your problem, an E-2 error code is the 2nd unit operation lever switches that are not being detected. They are located on the belt side of the machine ie non operators side, on the end of the operations lever shaft and there is a band of switches on a circuit board. It is frequently caused by the black plug socket coming adrift. If this plug socket is ok then check that the switches sit opposite the actuator in each position of the operation lever. These switches detect the movement of the operation lever so that both the 1st and 2nd unit handles follow each other in synchronisation.
    Hope this helps - Dave

6. dmblair

dmblair Member

There are no operation levers on a "H" machine. You are thinking of a "M" machine I'm guessing. This error indication is in reference to the encoder not receiving the correct input/output signals from the rotation of the press such as I stated a few posts ago.

7. guitarman

guitarman Member

This is a definite inverter problem.

8. cuadra

cuadra Previous User

i have the service manual electrical for to cleaer and fix it. reach me: ercupa@turbonett.com.ni BUT i will charge you

sincerely. God bless you

ing.ernesto cuadra.
    Managua, Nicaragua.