ryobi 3302 paper feed buckle adjustment

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by stickycreationz, Mar 5, 2014.

1. stickycreationz

stickycreationz Senior Member

Hi all can some direct me in the right direction to fix my paper from not buckling up so high in the middle of the page at the end of the feed table? Point me in the right direction for adjustment and I think I will be good. Thank you much. Ryobi 3302. Question is it maybe the paper stop finger adjustment??? There is so many things to adjust I want to adjust the right one as my paper gets pushed up real high in the middle of the paper when it stops at the end of the feed table waiting for the grippers to take the paper it folds my paper sometimes. Paper stops but belts keep rubble tapes keep pushing the back of paper down tray . Not sure what to adjust

2. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Run your skid wheels right off the tail of the sheet. Also running shortgrain paper can make the sheet buckle up in the middle. Also if your running coated text static will do the same thing. Long grain paper is preferred most times. But shortgrain is doable also. There are feed roll pressure and stop fingers. As long as the sheet is not going over the stop fingers and or scratching the back of the sheet they hardly ever get touched. Feed roll pressure however should be adjusted going from text to cover to envelopes etc.... Inch a sheet to the stop fingers. Be sure side springs and jogger are square and not hitting sheet as it comes to the headstops. Then slowly inch into the feed roller. Pull the sheet out by the tail to feel how much resistance there is. The sheet should be snug to pull out and not extremely tight. To tighten the feed roller pressure turn the notched adjustment wheel (chrome wheel right above stop finger screw) to the left. To loosen turn to the right. Once you get your setting for text weight mark the wheel with a marker/whiteout at 12:00. Loosen wheel to the right 3-4 clicks for card and 5-6 for envelopes. These settings should remain in play until the feed roller wears and requires more pressure. You can check your registration by running 10-15 sheets through twice. First and last sheets might see some movement but all others should be dead nuts perfect. Try a few feed roll settings till you find the sweet spot. As long as the sheet is getting to the headstops correctly the register should be excellent.

3. superteto

superteto Previous User