Rotaprint R37K Trubleshooting

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by Ggalez, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Ggalez

Ggalez New Member

Hello all,
    I am the owner of an italian small wholesale business that recently bought a Rotaprint R37K as its first offset press. It is a pretty well maintened press, and it came with all the books in its original language (Deutsch).
    I have no pratical experience except for the functioning logic with offset presses, and I can't operate the machine. The handbook did not helped me at all even after translation because it is pretty generic. Probably by the way, something is wrong with the machine.

I have the following problems, and I hope some of you might help me a bit:
    1) After plugging the power cord and turning on the main switch it is not possibile to start the machine (only manual jogs will make it rotate for plate mounting). Clearly every guard is closed and no error shows up (except for the backup battery low on power for date & hour). The green start button does not start the machine, and no other buttons seems to produce any interaction.

2) The integrated air generatore does not turns on (maybe it will automatically after startup?)

I am looking for somebody with a previous or actual experience on this machine, or a technician who is able to provide some help. Clearly I can pay for this, but it seems like there is no one in italy with experience on this machine (or at least I havent found one yet).

Thank you very much.
    Giulio