problem with my xerox docucolor 252 please help

Discussion in 'Xerox Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by digitalcopyandsigns, Apr 9, 2009.

1. digitalcopyandsigns

digitalcopyandsigns New Member

[​IMG]

this is the problem im having with my doculor 252 from xerox it only happens when i print 11x17 or bigger and only in the magenta and in the blue a little bit look at the lines on the right of the page there are continous. any body know what this is thanks?

2. phasermajster

phasermajster New Member

Have you tryed to switch drums (magenta - yellow)? There may also be a problem with developer.

3. digitalcopyandsigns

digitalcopyandsigns New Member

where is the developer in this machine and what is the developer we already try switching the drums but nothing thanks for ur help

4. Edition One

Edition One Member

If it is not your Magenta drum, it might be the fuser as well - if you pull out your fuser and look on that outside area, you may see a bunch of squiggly lines on it. If so, replace it. If neither your drum replacement or fuser replacement does it, then it is the developer - which is something the Xerox tech replaces.

ED1

5. phasermajster

phasermajster New Member

If it's only magenta than is most probaly the developer and developer housing. And it's something that xerox tech has to replace. If you remove the drums, only thing that lefts are developer housings and in there is developer. Technician has to change housing and developer, then should be OK with magenta.
    Maybe there's also problem with 1st BTR, this one is inside image belt transfer unit and should also bi fixed by technician - replaced or cleaned.

6. dynamicprinter

dynamicprinter Member

If its only in magenta it must be a problem with the magenta drum or developer unit. The fuser would be visible in all colors.

7. RAYLOX TECHNOLOGY

RAYLOX TECHNOLOGY New Member

If this fault is limited to Magenta only then check the following in order i.e Drum, Developer or the 1st BTR. These are the items that are colour specific