1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Presstek 4995 ics or ryobi 3304 ha like new ultra clean available immediately

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Moonprinting, May 1, 2014.

1. Moonprinting

Moonprinting Member

I have to sell my presstek 4995 ics press. It is the same as a ryobi 3304 ha only with more options. The unit is ultra clean showroom condition. It has auto plate loaders, blanket washers, stream feeder, console, ink key software, anti tracking, oversized chiller, ir dryer, brand new complete rubber ( 5000 impressions on them ) low impressions 12 mil. It is available with the stock ryobi dampness or brand new crestlines. 45 k with crestlines or 40k with ryobi damps. I will look at reasonable offers but this unit is ultra nice run by owner 98% of time. Over maintained ( oil is cheap repairs aren't).

2. Saravanakumar

Saravanakumar New Member