OKI Printer Cannot Communicate With Office 365 SMTP Server

Discussion in 'Other Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by M.K, Dec 4, 2017.

1. M.K

M.K New Member

Hi there,

I have a serious problem. I want to scan to mail with our office OKI MC853 Printer, but somehow it's not possible to communicate with the SMTP Server. Check the following error:

[​IMG]

I use the following configurations and I even had a remote session with the OKI support. I had the same configuration as the support employee of OKI, but it didn't work for me.

[​IMG]

The SMTP UserID is a Office 365 mailbox with an active user and an active license. The POP User ID, From-Mail and Device Mail are the same as the SMTP UserID.

The same configurations work for other people, but not in our office, therefore I think it has something to do with the router or the access points, but I can't figure out what it could be.

I also tried to disable the firewall and malware protection of the machine that allows to test the connection with the SMTP Server, but no success. Of course the machine has a working internet connection AND the OKI Device has access to our WLAN.

I don't know what else to try anymore. We have a Cisco RV325 Gigabit Dual WAN VPN-Router, the OKI Printer has a static IP and the Gateway IP is an internal to the Cisco Router.

Can anyone help me?

2. Kim

Kim New Member

This seem to be an on/off issue for me as well.
    Firmware updates never really helped.
    If someone managed to solve these issues, I'd be interested in hearing as well.