Newbie question: Looking for an equivalent Paper to kromekote for Roland SP 300 i

Discussion in 'Large Format Inkjet Printers' started by Unicorn, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn New Member

Hello, I know this could be a very strange question, but is there a thick and glossy paper similar to the kromakote 200 gr, that can be used in an eco solvent printer like the versacamm sp 300i? I would like to print postcards. Offcourse Im looking for the lowest cost for an acceptable quality.

I know this is not the main porpuse of this plotter but the demand of this jobs wont be high enogh to justify buying a tabloid laser printer. And outsourcing in my town its kind of expensive.

Could you help me mentioning some paper options?
    Offcourse any other coment that can help me is most welcome.

Thank you very much for your help.

2. Joseph Staszak

Joseph Staszak New Member

KROMEKOTE is back, CTI USA announced in a September 2013 Press Release. The iconic paper is available in a variety of weights (10, 12, 13 point) and sizes 26x40, 25x38 and 19x25.
    I'm going to announce a series of seminars and workshops in Spanish beginning November 2013, using material I published for the GATF Graphic Arts Technical Foundation: la colección de obras, Lo que el Impresor debe saber sobre: La Tinta, El Papel y La PrePrensa.
    You can contact me or watch for the Schedule of Seminars that will be announced in the Color Printing Forum Blog. Saludos, Joseph

3. sino

sino Member