Max Hourly Speed Limited on Printing Machine

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by xplosifly, Dec 22, 2013.

1. xplosifly

xplosifly New Member

Dear Fellow Printers,

I am facing a peculiar problem with my printing presses.
    First the problem occurred on my Heidelberg SM 72F. When the machine was installed the max hourly speed of the machine was 12000sph. Later after a few months of use the speed got locked onto 11000sph. While the printing machine is in operation the speed does not increase over 11000sph now and also while trying to set preset through the CPTronic, I can now set the max value only as 11000sph.
    To mention.. during this period I had an issue with my cptronic display and the top lcd panel over the dnk4 board was replaced.
    We did refer this issue to the Heidelberg Office and the Heidelberg electric staff visited our press and proceeded with machine hard reset and fed the variant codes fresh. The problem was not solved.

The Heidelberg guys also haven't been able to figure out the issue even after a subsequent visit.

Now we have purchased a CD102 Z+L and the machine hourly speed at installation was 13000sph. Again after 3 months the speed has been limited to 11000sph on this machine too. This machine is also showing the same symptoms.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Not that the speed is a deterrent to work, but to have the press running in its original state would be my aim.

Thanks

Imran