1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Lot of 3 HEIDELBERG QUICKMASTER DI FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by OkiTech, Jun 26, 2014.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi guys, thank for checking out out ad.
    We have for sale 3 Heidelberg QuickMaster DI Presses
    We were planning to install and use 2 presses and now for numerous reasons the whole project is being scrapped out. We do not have any or them installed/running but I will provide every detail that I know about them:
    #1 is Year 2000 Heidelberg DI Plus, really nice, neat press, well taken care of. Here is what we bought:
    Serial #: 991457
    Impression Count: 10,564,154
    Model #: Quickmaster DI 46-4 (Plus Version)
    IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: S/N 991457
    Impression Cylinder Wash-up
    GTI Graphic Tech Viewing Station
    Has all new form rollers installed prior to packaging
    Needs a new control board part# Heidelberg QMDI (Logic Board) is the one that needs replacing. needs.
    The equipment has been working fine up until the control board went out. We had just replaced all form rollers,the new form rollers only have about one million impressions itself has 10,154,000 impressions.
    The board that went bad id Heidelberg DI Part No. A4.114.1047
    We bought a Press #2 as a Supplement to the press #1 and #2 i.e. as a parts press. Has a RIP.

#2 Heidelberg Di Plus 1999, about 20 mil impressions, this press is slightly neglected and was taken out of service sort of brutally - The owner had defaulted on SBA loan and place was taken over by marshalls in the middle of the working day - they just came, cut the power off, shut the place down. Based on that I was promised a completely functional machine at least electronics wise.
    Came with RIP.

#3 Heidelberg DI Pro. Year 2002. Another nice unit, had sustained some damage due to lose cover, once again, press #2 is supplement to anything it might need. Pictures attached. Here is the description:
    2002 Heidelberg QMDI Pro series
    The press was damaged by a plate guard malfunction. This unit was in perfect running condition prior to the accident.
    Comes with Metadimension RIP
    This was a well cared for unit while running and all rollers are in good condition.
    More pictures are coming!
    Price for the Whole set is $27,000 but will gladly entertain reasonable offers

Attached Files: