Looking for home book printing solution

Discussion in 'Medium Format Inkjet Printers' started by tkalfaoglu, Aug 12, 2012.

1. tkalfaoglu

tkalfaoglu New Member

Hello. I am looking for a printer that's inexpensive (per page) to print about one magazine per day at home , as well as some color photos that I take.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I would have to with inkjet since I need color output, but I worry of its per page costs as cartridge ink prices are outrageous.

Many thanks,
    -turgut

2. cmyk99

cmyk99 New Member

I have a very similar question, I've been a designer for a few years now and am starting my own company and need to print off a couple hundred of items for some promotional work. Can anyone recommend a printer suitable for printing magazines, calendars and high quality flyers? I've also found this one place for Calendar Printers which is fine but just wondered if anyone knew of somewhere that does a bit of everything all in one place? I'm trying to balance out printing at home and paying someone to do it, I'm not 100% sure how viable all this promo work will be so I'm in two minds about spending hundreds of pounds on a printer and ink, and then pack it up a few months later! Not sure which would be better value for money?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :D