Konika Minolta C280 help and guidance

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by mracni, Mar 29, 2011.

1. mracni

mracni New Member

Hi,I am a new member and I need help. In my office,I have Konika Minolta bizhub C280 and I have few problems. First of all,whenever I scan document to a USB device,after scaning it asks to store it also on userbox,and if i want to scan few papers,I need to plug out plug in usb few time because of that.Is there a way to disable userbox. Second,I can't enable scaning to mail or PC.Can someone refeer me to some manual to understand how I can enable this.Printer is on network and I can print files easy,but when I insert location of my pc i its adress book and scan file,it says error.Can someone explain to me how can I enable scaning to pc's and email.

Any help is very much appreciated...

2. Carrie Thomason

Carrie Thomason New Member

I am getting a message that the original size cannot be detected, but there isn't anything on the glass and we are not trying to copy or scan anything. I have rebooted and have had no luck. I have also cleared the jobs - there weren't any and that hasn't helped. I am stumped. Any insight?

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

4. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Carrie Thomason, can you please provide a little more info,rather then none? May be what kind of machine you're having trouble with. Imagine if you are auto-mechanic and someone calls with:
    hi, my car is broken, can you tell what is the problem?. just that, no more info