Komori nl528 form roller adjustment knobs

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by cag, Mar 1, 2013.

1. cag

cag New Member

I just started working on a 2003 nl528. I went to adjust the forms to the plate but the knob is gone. There is just a bolt for all 4 forms. I was told to use the setting at the form even though the press manual says otherwise. What's the deal? :confused:

Here is an example of a pic I found online but its an 02. Maybe the older ones don't have the adjustment knobs for the forms. I worked on a 6/C and a 10/C from 2007 (half size) that did however.
    http://www.pressdepo.com/photos.php...029730;Komori_L_528_1649780720&snord=6&lng=en

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. Yorkshire Gripper

Yorkshire Gripper Senior Member

The adjuster is 5mm cap head near the roller cup, painted yellow. The inside ones are a bit fiddly to get to. There should be a long handled ball end allen key in the tool kit, this is what you use.

YG

3. cag

cag New Member

Thanks for replying YG. I did see those I just thought those were for adjusting the stripe of the form to the ink train. It is different than the presses I have worked on then.

4. portlandjem

portlandjem Member

Yep... I am sure you've got it figured out by now. Our 2000 L628 looks exactly like this. The A and B forms are easy to adjust through the 2 holes to the side of the hickey picker assembly ..top hole= B form bottom hole = A form.