Komori 225B Sudden Stop Problems

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Luca Ghione, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Luca Ghione

Luca Ghione New Member

Hi, I'm having electronic problems in my komori 225B, I think it's the sensors but between me and the machinist we can't understand the electronic part, there are problems with the pressure sensor, the double sheet sensor, and the paper input eyes. If someone can help us with this problem, or have a manual for the electronic part, it would be of great help, greetings and thanks.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir:

I recommend you, test very well First: the regulate Power supply Feeding to the electronic supply, in tolerance.

Example,if you are measure +24Vdc, and you get 24.5Vdc, is out of tolerance, must be replace it or repair, in others words, must be in range 0.7% up or down,

Otherwise, you will continuous with the electronic problem, OF course, measure the Input of machine for Vac, if is 3380 or 420 or whatever voltage you are use, must be in the range of 10% up or down, if is out adjustment with the main transformer, or call to the power company, if the voltage is very Higher, or lower.

3. Luca Ghione

Luca Ghione New Member

Hi chock, the input to the machine is fine, the input is 380 and measures 358, the one we don't know is the power supply, in which part of the machine is that value measured?

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;

Unfortunately, the input that you are indicate 358Vca, is NOT good. is affecting the secondary winding of main transformer.

I suggest to increase the tap of primary in the Main transformer, to the next Tap , in order to stabilize the Regulated Power Supply after the secondary winding of main transformer.

Possible, is damaged some Regulated Power Supply, +5vdc, +12Vdc+ 24Vdc, etc see in his schematic diagrams electrical, with a Good tech electrician/electronic or Engineer,and easy can find where is located the Regulated power supply of the machine, and fix it.

Most of the time, Filter in the primary or secondary is damaged, and affecting the performance of electronic/electrical circuit.

Other solution, if you can NOT stabilize the input of Machine from 358 Vca , install Regulated Stabilizer Transformer in the input of machine, otherwise, many electronic problem, you will have, wasting time +money.