Indigo 5500 new owner from the UK - a few questions, come say hi!

Discussion in 'HP Indigo Digital Presses' started by James Yardley, Nov 13, 2022.

1. James Yardley

James Yardley New Member

Hi there, this is my first post on here and pleased to be part of the community!

I’ve recently acquired a pair of mint condition, low impression 5500 presses almost by accident (don’t ask )
    I’m no stranger to complex industrial machinery and normally quite good at finding information out about servicing and consumables etc etc. but I’m hitting an issue with these presses. Am I right in thinking HP have pretty well locked down all useful information on how to self service these older machines?

I wondered if anyone could point me towards an (ideally uk) source of consumables, information etc etc?

I’ve found a few service manuals online already and various manuals in PDF for for old indigos but the 5500 does not seem to be well documented at all…

Any assistance would be very much appreciated

All the best,
    James

2. rolermanto

rolermanto Senior Member

Hello James,
    what you need exactly? Service Manuals or Service at your facility?
    Post some pictures of presses, need installation or are already installed to old owner?
    Luca

3. Raju

Raju Member

Dear James sir
    I have an experience of more 10 years with hp indigo 5000 and 5500 .And have operated and repaired it and have also done near about 12 + installation in india ...And I want to work abroad and looking for job ..If any help I can get ..
    My contact number is +919810689766
    Email...rajukanojiya@gmail.com
    Thanks and regards
    Raju kanojia

4. krukov

krukov Member

Hello,

If you need some help on site with presses I can do that on site. I'm experienced HP engineer.

5. Raju

Raju Member

Thanks sir for your kind gesture please provide you what's app number it will be a great help

6. Raju

Raju Member

Please provide your what's app number for help

7. krukov

krukov Member

Sent by private message.