i need help please (clc 3220 c1)

Discussion in 'Canon Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by mostafa, Jan 30, 2014.

1. mostafa

mostafa New Member

i have Canon clc 3220 c1 colour
    The Normal print quality but very weak
    I opened the machine in the morning and printed the image trembling ؟ I do not know why؟

2. mostafa

mostafa New Member

what can i do ? change drum or .... what ?

3. Jeff

Jeff Senior Member

Can you describe more what you mean by "image trembling". Or can you scan a small section that shows the problem and post/attach it so we can see what you are seeing.

Normal troubleshooting is to determine if the print quality issue affects all colors or one specific color.

4. mostafa

mostafa New Member

[​IMG]

i sorry for delay
    thanks alot for your post jeff

5. Jeff

Jeff Senior Member

I used a 3220 for many years and I never had a laser issue. A few times I had toner get under the transfer belt causing one color to be offset from the next and the fix was carefully removing and cleaning the underside (inside) of the transfer belt. Also our 3200/3220 fusers would die by getting distorted and commonly would get a lump about 1,000 prints before dying totally which sometimes caused odd irregularities in the print.
    I created a quick pdf that I used to see how colors were aligning - it's an 11 x 17 sheet with simple lines of C, M, Y, and K so I could see how they align along the print (attached.)

Attached Files:

6. mostafa

mostafa New Member

thank you very much mr.jeff the hazy dont apper again when i turn machine off and on many once (i don't any thing) ... but quality not good i don't why ?
    thank you for your help again ....