1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

HP Z3200 PS 44” printer, free, local pick up in Seattle only, needs work...

Discussion in 'Medium and Large Format Printers for sale' started by Zland, Dec 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Zland

Zland New Member

I bought this printer new about 10 years ago. I had a back injury a year after buying it and due to that it has been sitting plugged in but unused until about year ago when I unplugged it after it ran out of several inks.

It needs all new inks, print heads, probably a belt, ink transport, and stuff related to the ink catcher.

It is possible many of the transport bits can be cleaned and will work ok after that.

It is possible to get an extended warranty for the printer from a local to you group that services this kind of equipment or from HP. I did a quick look and HP appears to offer a care package for a little under $800.

I have a bunch of extra rolls of paper and canvas that goes with.

Contact dmountains@gmail.com and kindly note I don’t follow this forum so reply by email if interested.

Thank you.