Hello and Shinohara 66vp Problem

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by TPS, Feb 3, 2010.

1. TPS

TPS New Member

First off I am new to this forum little background on me I am a 24 year old third generation printer my grandfather started our company in 1966 my father bought it in 1995 and I have been learning the ropes to eventually take it over.

Anyways we are having a problem with our shino 66vp. When we turn on our press we get and alarm light on our ftu441a board and the press will not go any faster than a crawl when you hit the button to speed it up it just stops. At first this was an intermittent problem and only happened sometimes and the light would go off in 30 to 60 min. but know it is taking hours so we have been leaving the press on for now. We believe this is the board malfunctioning so we will be getting a new one ($5000) but I'm just worried if this is not our problem? Was wondering if any of you had input or have dealt with this.

Thank you in advance,
    JR

2. Mark Nistler

Mark Nistler New Member

Having a similar problem. Did you ever find a solution?

3. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir;
    Reheating for dry +cold solder joint with Reheating station, the alarm light on our ftu441a board .

Look too, for corrosion, dirty, loose wires, bad contacts, faulty connector,

Good luck