Heidelberg SORMZ impression issue

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by GOWSHITH, Nov 12, 2022.

1. GOWSHITH

GOWSHITH New Member

Issue: Impression goes off in the middle of the run but paper feeding is continuous( even when the impression goes of the paper feeding does not stop). after this even after starting fresh feeding cycle the impression doesn't turn on at all. Would be grateful of any suggestions.
    Note: I have a Heidelberg ZMK Sensor(Side Lay sensor) attached to my machine. Is it connected to the machine/Impression system?? I ask this because, when the Green triangle light gets stuck in one position the impression goes of and doesn't turn on until the Green triangle light in the sensor box starts blinking.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. junker1984

junker1984 Senior Member

ZMK should have no electrical connection to impression on/off circuit. I’m wondering if what you’re seeing is coincidental. The issue you describe sounds like a possible intermittent break in connection at the impression solenoid under Operator Side cover, or a failing Teldix box.

GOWSHITH likes this.
  3. GOWSHITH

GOWSHITH New Member

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e_LREsqRU6Xrr-uPPBE7XFZq3yD0tJ0X/view?usp=drivesdk
    Hi Sir,
    Thank you for taking time to reply. I have attached the video link above. When the side-lay light stops blinking is the time the impression goes of with paper feed on. the sensor box is showing impression on still. Need your help in determining the issue. Thank you.

4. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Perhaps a problem with sensor who gives faulty signal or the amplificator