Hamada 234A

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by Knelson, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Knelson

Knelson Member

I an Running a Hamada 234A, new rollers, Blankets pressures to spec., and it will not run any type of solid or Halftone, Royce Water system with stock water system. ank help
    Thanks

2. Hamadaman

Hamadaman Member

do you mean hamada matics?? it should run great half tones and fair solids remembering that it is a portrait press. the water units are very finicky and tough to run. most of the 234a that are around have been switched to kompacs. much better and much easier to run. are the ink forms to osc. set properly??

3. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Dear Hamada man, I am running Hamada H234E, but don't have any manual for this, i am looking for the same. can you help ? thanks
    regards
    n rajendrran

4. Hamadaman

Hamadaman Member

H234

here is service manual hope it helps

Attached Files:

5. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Dear Hamada man, I am very much thankful to you, your support for the service manual is very very useful to me. Also I need Operators manual for the same. Some of H234E functions are not match with H234A. Please help.

Regards
    n rajendrran

6. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Error 1 05 ?

7. Hamadaman

Hamadaman Member

hi

error 1 05 is first unit and it says swing unit jam. is there something over the sensor by the feed roll? or the electronic double sheet?? Have you shut machine off and restarted?? i have a op manual and am going to attach

thanks

Attached Files:

8. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Dear hamadaman

you are right. Double sheet adjustment was over threaded and now the problem solved. Also thanks to operation manual pdf. Thanks

regards
    n rajendrran

9. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

H234E control panel is differ from H234A. Blanket is not get impression completely. It shows some blank area here and there.

hi hamadaman

10. Hamadaman

Hamadaman Member

good morning

if you are getting some impression that should mean its coming on. are you getting imp from plate to blkt cyl?? if not it may be bad blkt.or not enough packing. where are imp dials set?? try at put them to 0.3 then bring up to 0.1 as you are running if imp gets better i would go for packing or blkt. i usually over pack by 3 to 4 thou.

11. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Dear hamadaman

The leading edge clamp of EPS plate moulding unit. On four L key screw the thrid was broken and the plate was not fitting tightly. I try to replace the screw. but i dont know how to remove the edge clamp. Please help if you have any idea.

Regards
    N Rajendrran

12. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Dear hamadaman

My HAMADA H234E - stopped on Error - 108

Error - 108

13. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

Error 108 - 1st impression unit sensor error

Error
    1 08

14. WWW.CPLUZ.COM

WWW.CPLUZ.COM Member

4mm & 25mm total length (incl. head) allen key

Hi everybody,

Need 4mm & 25mm total length (incl. head) allen key screw needed for Plate tight

Regards
    Rajendrran

Attached Files:

15. Turk

Turk New Member

Hi Hamadaman
    Do you have any manual of Hamada C52e? Please help me to find operation and service manual of Hamada C52e

16. RIBEIRO2020

RIBEIRO2020 New Member

ola, alguém que tenha a hamada 234a poderia por favor postar uma foto da posição dos dips da placa de I / O? ou só me falar aqui qual esta em on e off. A minha aqui os rotativos estão em s1: 5 e s2: 4 e os dips somente a 8 esta on. Alguém me ajude por favor. Outra coisa, a máquina não libera pra ligar, a luz da campanhia fica apagada, tem alguma coisa na máquina além dos botões de stop (pois já conferi todos) que bloqueia a máquina de ligar e picotar?

17. RIBEIRO2020

RIBEIRO2020 New Member

hello, could someone with hamada 234a please post a picture of the position of the dips on the I / O board? or just tell me here which is on and off. Mine here the rotators are in s1: 5 and s2: 4 and the dips only at 8 is on. Somebody help me, please. Another thing, the machine does not release to turn on, the bell light is off, is there anything on the machine besides the stop buttons (because I already checked them all) that blocks the machine from starting and perforating?