1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Great UV Coater for sale

Discussion in 'Finishing Equipment for sale' started by bridgepub, Nov 22, 2012.

1. bridgepub

bridgepub New Member

Lawson Alladin Jr/Star Cylinder Screen Press

Great UV Coater, great price!

Machine Dimensions:
    36.5" x 32.5" x 73"

Specifications:
    Speeds up to 2000+ impressions per hour
    Automatically delivers work to conveyor
    Print on all weights of paper, decals, foil, vinyl, display and hardboard up to 1/2"
    Squeegee & flood pressure adjustable while press is operating
    Unique squeegee angle and position over cylinder adjustments
    Coating blade adjustable for light or heavy flood
    Cylinder and screen easily cleaned without removal
    Foot switch control leaves hands free
    Electrical: 230 Volts, 1 phase, 15 amps

DRYER: The way that the sheets are cured is by a dryer that goes at the end of the machine. This dryer is still being used by the facility that used the Lawson UV coater and is not being sold.

SERVICE: The Lawson UV Coater never needed to get serviced by an outside technician, all the servicing and maintainance was done in-house.

USAGE: Aprox. 30.4M sheets have been run through the machine.

Please let me know if there are any questions or if you want to know pricing, please message me.

Attached Files:

2. isigraf

isigraf New Member

Hi, I was just wondering if you still have this machine available.