Feedback needed before purchase Hamada H234A

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by sockeyerun, Feb 21, 2018.

1. sockeyerun

sockeyerun New Member

Looking for feedback before we purchase a Hamada H234A press. Wanting to mainly run envelopes on it. The press is in excellant shape and the price is right, but with all the bells and whistles this thing has, is it to much. In the past I have run envelopes on Multis and AB dicks. But we are using a Heidelberg GTO with a Press Specialties feeder and with the non movable grippers etc. very limited in the kind of envelopes we can run. Thanks

2. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Late reply here but..... It's a good press. Ok for envelopes. I normally run 500 #10's per lift without a envelope feeder. Good to A2 and 6/34 size and larger. Mine is a H234C with crestline. Think the H234A has the standard water system. Parts can be somewhat hard to find. But most things can be ordered for it still. Some special order from Japan though. So if some extra/spare parts are included even better. I have a ton of parts new and used if you need anything.