Drum chip resetter bizhub c450

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by erickimani, Aug 2, 2012.

1. erickimani

erickimani Member

I want to try one of the drum resetters that are available. Anyone had any experience with them?

This is after having bought some reset chips for my drums which the machien failed to recognise. Is there a specific way of putting them so that the work or is it simply plug and play?

2. kmden

kmden Member

As long as they have been reset correctly (with the correct reset tool) and you haven't swapped between colors, you should be ok.

They are good, but your question is dependant on different factors for an answer i.e. how much coverage per page/colour etc.
    The reset tools do work, but you may not get a decent result if the drums have been heavily used. All you are doing is resetting the counter life, not the physical life of the unit.

3. erickimani

erickimani Member

Thanks for this. Last question is the American sold machine similar to the European model as regards the chips used. In order words are they compatible?

4. nemprint.dk

nemprint.dk Member

This is the one you neeed

http://colorsaver.eu/

I can reset, change a drum from one brand to another, and change region as well (EU, US, Japan)

It is a bit expensive though. But it is very nice.