CD-102 6L (2010) Technotrans beta.c 220 problem

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by Poval, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Poval

Poval Member

Hello.
    1. Display blinking problem. Some time ago technotrans display started blinking. Next it can't start lighting with power on but technotrans worked well and only some hours later display start working. Heidelberg service decide to change display. After change it on new colour touchscreen version and after 1 working day we have blinking on new display. Is there any ideas about reasons of such trouble ?
    2. Configuration problem. After change display from monochrome to colour touchscreen we have some errors (see attachment). Technotrans works. What parameters matters for this errors ?
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Hi,
    Yes. Touch screen panels are usually delivered with default settings and you need to make new settings. It's quite complicated and I recommend you to ask Heidelberg technician to perform it.

Do you photos from the old panel?

Good luck.

3. Mehanka Abortmaher

Mehanka Abortmaher Senior Member

We, unfortunately, have been trying to repair the monochrome display for a year now.
    working with a jumper instead of a display. I have nothing more to add on your request :(

4. Poval

Poval Member

Hi, thanks for reply, this photo from the new panel, old was monochrome with buttons, no touch. Heidelberg service did all that can.

5. Mehanka Abortmaher

Mehanka Abortmaher Senior Member

@Poval
    we have a part catalog and some spare parts from GTO 52 2002y.
    You are interested?

6. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Ok, now I understand the case. The old panel with buttons on is TRE40 which has CAN connections to TBC in module in technotrans electric cabinet. I need some photos from inside the cabinet and back of the touch panel to see how these two are communicating.

7. Poval

Poval Member

Communication of old and new panel are identical, one cable to multicom and second to TIOM 120

Attached Files:

8. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Communication adr.2 -beta .ps: there is a communication fault with the CAN 2 address (you must check the CAN address in the control of the device then check the connection and the faultless condition of the power supply cable then check the power supply electrical and clear the fault.
    Communication adr.7 Tiom150/1: there is a communication fault with CAN address 7, perform the same tasks as I suggested for the first fault.
    I leave you attached the description of the two faults

Attached Files:

9. Poval

Poval Member

If I understand correctly, we don't have TIOM 150 and beta.ps (our version is air-cooled) in our technotrans. Also we do not have digidos, we have fluidos (Param "addition. doser available" = 1).

10. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

Can you take photos from the settings on touch panel?

11. Poval

Poval Member

Here

Attached Files:

12. Adil

Adil Senior Member

According to what you say, you did an update but the new touchscreen had trouble communicating with the technotrans.
    You must first return to the old version of the display and then correct the lighting problem

13. Mechanica Speedmaster

Mechanica Speedmaster Member

Beta ps can only be equiped if the press has a water cooled peripherial devices- optional there can be also otther devices in use. Digidos is usal a very rare part of equipment. So I recomend to check your press equipment and than the values must be configurated in the display menu. In other words you have to tell the display which configuration you have on the press in order to have a propper communication between Display and installed options.

14. Mechanica Speedmaster

Mechanica Speedmaster Member

OK, I see now first that you already said you do not have Beta ps and Digidos... :rolleyes:. So you have to enter only the right parameters in Sys. configuration menu.

15. Poval

Poval Member

I posted our sys.config. earlier, what params not right?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022