Can you recognise, from what printer is this user interface?

Discussion in 'Canon imagePRESS Digital Presses' started by Carlob, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Carlob

Carlob Member

Hi, can you recognize this user interface? I would like to know, what digital printer/press is that?

[​IMG]

To me, it looks like Ricoh, but on most Ricoh press i know, keys are now square, not round.

Can you please help me? Thanks.

Attached Files:

• ui.jpg
      ui.jpg
      File size:
      51.1 KB
      Views:
  2. hvdh

hvdh Member

I think this is a canon interface

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Yep, canon imagepress c6000, 7000

4. Carlob

Carlob Member

Thank you! I research a little bit to see what other people use for Photo Book printing... And it looks like they use Canon also...

5. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Yeah, Canon ImagePress receive many regards for their print quality when they work at the same time they are most frequent flyers with service calls.

6. Carlob

Carlob Member

Thanks UnlimitedBT. That is something i heard for Canon machines too. But they are absolutely out of my reach in my country, so...
    But as i'm a photographer, i'm mostly use Canon equipment, also, had a Canon wide printers and FullHD projector. So i like Canon but it is simply beyond my reach.

By the way, it was my mistake when i thought that this is Ricoh interface.... i would ask moderators to put this thread in Canon subforum.