C350 bizhub FS-507 Finishing Unit. Staple/Punch

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by printer people, Jul 3, 2013.

1. printer people

printer people New Member

First time i have come across one of these finishers and I'm seeking a bit of advice.

On the op panel it give a option of 2/3 or 4 hole punch but i can only get the thing to 2 hole punch - is it actually possible for this finisher to 4 hole.

Am i missing something simple here?

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

If you google the "Bizhub c350 brochure pdf" it will let show you all the optinons, etc. There may be 2 things that won't let you do what you want...
    #1, You may need to purchase additional die to punch different hole pattern or try to change direction/size of your paper, lets say... there is no 4 hole punching for a LTR size as there is no binder that can accept it. Try that command with LTR-R, LG or LD see which punching option will become available.

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

try to change direction of the paper feed i.e. change LTR to LTR-R or install a LG paper see which punching options will become available..

4. printer people

printer people New Member

the punch option is available but it just always punched 2 holes even with four selected - wierd