3200 problem registering bond paper

Discussion in 'Ryobi Printing Presses' started by Haberprinter, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Haberprinter

Haberprinter New Member

I have to run a three color job where the two colors are inside a black 1 pt. border.
    To test the registration I run about 12 sheets through and then run the same twelve sheets through again to see if the black registers perfectly with the first run. The sheets are moving when I run 20# bond. I tried new suckers, different sucksion settings, different pile heights, and different buckle. When I run card stock the registration is usually right on. Does something need adjusting or the feed rollers worn? Need someones help.

2. snackjack

snackjack Member

feed roller pressure should be 1 and 1/4 turns,make sure paper is fed in evenly by the roller wheels,also dont have your paper guides too tight and you shouldnt have to use suckers on bond paper

3. FSA

FSA Senior Member

There is a whole lot of questions first, portrait or landscape, type of damps, job stock, type of plate,year of press ? Printing is a process that .001 of an inch will make a difference, 1/2 % will change the colour, to hold a perfect position from sheet to sheet all must be set right or it ends up wrong. What were the waters set at? And did you wipe the blanket between passes?