102 Speedmaster having error #15

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by AlokPrakash01, Oct 5, 2019.

1. AlokPrakash01

AlokPrakash01 Member

I have Heidelberg speedmaster 102 CD Machine. We were running this machine very smoothly and suddenly one day during roll washing, machine stopped. We checked and found out that NTK24 on REE is not on and hence we replaced NTK24 with another NTK24 and machine started but machine was not running and CPTronic was showing error #15. We checked input output and found that all emergency locks are on. Hence we verified all emergency switches from transfer box but all were in right conditions. We also checked all limit swtches and safe guards but all are in rit locations and working fine. After two days, we replaced the earlier NTK24 card with replaced one and found that earlier NTK24 card is working. But still the error # 15 is coming. I checked all the safety points mentioned in pics of unit one and found ok. Now I am clueless, wt to do. Please see the pics and video and help me out in solving this issue.

Attached Files:

2. AlokPrakash01

AlokPrakash01 Member

Pls find DYN test result.

Attached Files:

3. AlokPrakash01

AlokPrakash01 Member

Pls find INIT test result

Attached Files:

4. AlokPrakash01

AlokPrakash01 Member

Error has been fixed. The issue was SRK card which was not attached in socket rit way. Now it is working fine