CPX2573SL-KBA Parker Servo Drive @ KBA RA105 & 106

Discussion in 'KBA Printing Presses' started by MALECK, Oct 5, 2023.

1. MALECK

MALECK Member

Error: Message Number 41 (Final Stage reports error) & Control System Initialization.
    Feeder Servo drives CPX2573 malfuctions and RED LED keep blinking.
    Cause:
    Most of the time, the Servo controller has internal hardware error and needs replacement/repair.
    This can be checked with the help of Servo Contoller software while using external Laptop, there are couple of sommands to know if the problem is with the power section or the control section.

Attached Files:

2. Mehanka Abortmaher

Mehanka Abortmaher Senior Member

@MALECK
    the module's power supply fails, component repair takes 1-2 days

3. BEAutomation

BEAutomation Member

What version of ServoManager do you use? I tried with the one on the Parker website, but the latest CP25XX version is 6.40, but on the KBA machine is 6.77 and I am not able to communicae with the servocontroller. I always have th error Interface error : <<Wrning:interface connection in 3-wire technique only (or no controller is connected)! >> COM1, 9600. It gives the same erro for 4800. I am using native serial port, with null serial cable, twisted like in the documentation.

Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.

4. MALECK

MALECK Member

These (PARKER) servo controllers needs a special serial cable for communication, you can’t acces the controller using 3 wires commutation cable.
    First, arrange the compatible cable and they try. If still have any issue I can guide you further.

5. BEAutomation

BEAutomation Member

But this is the problem. I didn't use 3 wire cable. I used crossed cable as in their manual.

Attached Files:

6. MALECK

MALECK Member

KBA has a part number for this cable which I can share with yout via email address, Below connections are absolutely correct, you can make your cable (DB9 9 pin connector. 1 male and 1 female), if you dont have a serial port at your latop/pc, use a USB to SERIAL convertert. You should be able to connect. For above information, I am considering the servo hardware has no issue, as it is also possible that the servo controller hardware has a problem and you are unable to communicate.
    if you need My help through Team viewer or and remote access software, let me know and send me an email @ koenigcmyk@gmail.com.
    upload_2023-11-16_8-53-24.png

7. Mathew

Mathew Senior Member

I have one refurbished in my sock and offer it as an exchange part. Contact me if you still have the problem.