Xpe-13-5023

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by Russ1775, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Russ1775

Russ1775 Member

replaced the waste developer filter, and it starts to kick on the ecology unit and then shuts down and comes up with the 13-5023 which says to replace waste developer filter, I checked out the Waste Developer Filter Present Switch and it works. checked and cleaned the hose to the Waste Developer Filter Full Switch ,looks good. I can feel the waste blower motor kicking on when i have the back door interlock cheated. any ideas? is there a way to bypass the filter full switch to see if it is a bad switch?
    Thanks

2. Russ1775

Russ1775 Member

found the problem, the cb106 breaker was tripped, they had the filter full switch already bypassed with a jumper must have tripped when filter to full

3. igensam

igensam New Member

Thanks for the thread. Just had the same issue happen to me on iGen4 and it was the breaker that was tripped.

4. B Scott

B Scott Member

Okay, so what's the step if your breaker isn't tripped and yes we have a cardboard roll cut to put pressure on the HAK filter. still getting
    Xpe-13-5023. Thanks in advance!!

5. B Scott

B Scott Member

Got it! the relay wasn't plugged into the posts, looked in and seen a red and brown wire not plugged in.