Xerox Phaser 7500

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by bestfriendsstudios, May 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bestfriendsstudios

bestfriendsstudios Member

I just received info about the new Xerox Phaser 7500 and was wondering if anyone has seen its output or knows anything about it (besides what's on Xerox's site). I am correct in assuming that this is a replacement for the Phaser 7400? I'm wondering if they have addressed the grey background ghosting that sometimes appears with the 7400...

2. grafico

grafico Member

7500 this is what i recieved from a xerox authorized dealer

I am interested in purchasing the xerox 7500 or mostly leasing it since the toner and service would be included i did receive some samples that i designed printed on the xerox 7500 they look pretty good you don't get that nice shine look to it though that you would get with a 242/260 docu color

let me know if you know anything more about the xerox 7500

this is the message i received from a xerox dealer . .

I hope all is gong well. I just wanted to check back with you regarding your color printer interest. Xerox just released a new machine which replaced the Phaser 7400. The Phaser 7500 is the new model, brochure attached. I have seen the samples from this machine and the draw backs from the 7400 have been corrected. The price on the 7500 is comparable to the 7400 and there is an additional trade in rebate of up to $ 500.00. Please let me know if you are still interested in a new printer and I can have the samples you sent me earlier run on this machine or you can send me any others.