1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

XEROX PHASER 7500 DT printer for sale

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by OkiTech, Jan 18, 2013.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

XEROX Phaser 7500DT for Sale
    Hi. Thanks for reading our ad. We have XEROX Phaser 7500DT for sale. Really nice condition. Print Count is 2,500 pages total Color and B/W. This is Xerox's new model utilizing LED writing heads instead of Laser. Printer was activated on Nov 6, 2012 which makes it to be a few month old and it is a current model. Price is $1850, please contact me UnlimitedBT@Yahoo.com or send me your info VIA Private Message. Thank you. We can pack and ship nationwide I will need your City+Zip+ Commercial/Residential+Availability of Foklift or Loading Dock, I need this info to calculate, please don't just ask "how much to ship to Texas"
    We have a Phaser 7800 GX available.
    We will have a Phaser 7800 available soon but optioned as DN.
    We will have a Phaser 7400 DN available soon with about 60K on it.
    Link to the PDF brochure:
    http://www.office.xerox.com/latest/75XBR-01U.PDF

Attached Files:

2. dramos1971

dramos1971 New Member

How much did you pay for the unit new? I have a quote for a new device and would like to compare.

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, I did not buy it new, we deal with a Banks / Leasing companies and buy repossessed or lease returned equipment from them. Also there are about 3 configurations of it with significant difference, you would need to specify which one for this to be a valid question. Imaging you're asking about full boat and I did buy a plain one.....

4. dramos1971

dramos1971 New Member

Okay, great. Thanks for the follow up!