xerox doc 700 error code

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by rawmeen, Oct 16, 2014.

1. rawmeen

rawmeen Member

Hello,
    We replaced the cyan developer housing and developer powder on our xerox dc700, after running 25 sheets it gave us error code 093-316, is there a setting I have to change in service mode after having changed these parts?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

Cyan dispenser failure.

Make sure the drum is installed correctly and that everything looks normal. Also check the toner chute for any broken pieces that may have fallen in.

If all looks good:

Open the Drum drawer and remove the black plastic cover in the front of the drawer exposing the developer gears. Close the drawer and cheat the front door. Power on the unit and watch for movement from the C developer and drum.

3. rawmeen

rawmeen Member

Thank you so much for your input ... will check the toner chute and hope it will solve the problem.
    Any idea how I could find what each error code means by myself in the future?

4. xtrain

xtrain Previous User

You need a service manual called an edoc , electronic documentation, that only works on a PWS laptop. I have one for sale.

5. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

That's what this forum is for. LOL

6. dino3m

dino3m Member

Hi

once the error has been flagged you will need to reset the NVM. Also typically you get this error because for several reasons.
    once you replaced the dev tank did you enter the bar code number into the machine. If you don't know how to do this its easier to change the ATC sensor on the dev tank from the old one too the new one. The other reason could be that the dev isn't being supplied toner from the dispenser assay this could be either a dispenser motor failure or a blockage in the dispenser assay. Pull the drum draw out a little bit and see if you can see any toner in the chute leading into the dev tank if there is toner then generally speaking but not always the dispenser motor and assay is fine.

I hope this helps.