Xerox dc6060 troubleshooting - random horizontal yellow streaks

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by chadallan4, Sep 18, 2013.

1. chadallan4

chadallan4 New Member

I am having a problem with the 6060 printing a random yellow streak horizontally on my sheets. It is done on random sheets and the streaks are of varying thickness. I have swapped out the corotron charger need advice on what else to trouble shoot since this has not solved my problem....

2. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

Get pictures of the print .. I had trouble with various lines .. (I also have DC6060) might have had the same problem ..
    I have a problem with vertical lines .. but no color lines, vertical lines that lack color .. also do not get what's the problem ..

3. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

do you have service manual for 6060?

4. chadallan4

chadallan4 New Member

My problem is this. When I run sheets through, no matter what size or color combination, I get yellow 'streaking'. It's not a banding problem. Its as though the yellow roller has buildup and needs to be cleaned. I just can't get at that roller. Also, if I run a 12x18 sheet, I'll get a yellow edge on my sheet where no color is supposed to be.

5. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

I do not understand what kind of yellow dash .. I do not understand what they look like streaks .. :/
    first of all try to take a piece of paper thickness 150 gr and probe it between rollers and roller cleaners (rubber) can you between rollers and cleaners remained nugget of toner so you he leaves a trail ..

You try to clean and vacuum module of the cylinder? disassemble it completely around and clean?