Xerox dc6060 problem - magenta color

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by coricdado, Sep 11, 2014.

1. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

greeting. I have a problem with magenta color. color tone is not the same across the entire list .. see picture.. PLEASE HELP!

[​IMG]

Davor

2. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

3. MarkD

MarkD Senior Member

I would start by cleaning the ROS window and then swap or replace the charge dicor and then the drum module and maybe the 1st BTR. Next would be to replace the Magenta developer and checking the trim bar gap is even and correct. If still a problem you can swap over the magenta laser with another station

You can improve things by setting up the smile now or get it as good as with the above procedures and then fine tune smile again

--
    Mark

4. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

hi Mark.
    Thank you for your reply.
    the first thing I did I replaced corotrone. After that I replaced, photoreceptors, I've exchanged a complete drum module .. (I've exchanged places black and magenta. each time was the same story .. I've exchanged places and 1st BTR (black <-> magenta). again the same. cleaned I ROS window - had no effect. then I doubted lasers .. and I replaced the complete laser (black <-> magenta)
    the developer can not be replaced because now I have with me .. (but I doubt somehow that's not the problem. could it be?)

"trim bar gap" what is it? where is it located?

thx

5. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

and another question ..
    2 days ago when I turn the machine on, just do not fit more passer .. (color register) whether there is a possibility of setting registration? magenta and yellow color I went to the side (not equal)