Xerox DC260 I got an error code 042 320

Discussion in 'Xerox Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by mrafiqisb, Jun 28, 2016.

1. mrafiqisb

mrafiqisb New Member

This is an error code 042 320 for Xerox DC260. We got this error while start printing. please help

2. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

042-320 Drum Motor Failure Yellow

320=Yellow
    321=Cyan
    322=Magenta
    323=K (black)

3. mrafiqisb

mrafiqisb New Member

Thanks for the reply! Can you tell me where to buy this drum motor from and how to replace this part in the machine, or send me any guidelines or video related links to this practice.

4. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

If you just received it it may have been damaged in shipping. This is very common problem with these units, the drum will get bent and will prevent it from moving.

5. mrafiqisb

mrafiqisb New Member

i will summarise you the whole issue. we had been using this machine for a month, but somehow about a week ago one of the staff members took a printout and the paper got stuck in the machine. i found out a piece of art card stuck in the machine when i opened it. So it will be very kind of you, if you present me your view on this problem and because we do not have a technical person available for this problem i would be very thankful if you guide me on where to get this drum from and how to fix this problem.

6. InterfaceP

InterfaceP Senior Member

Remove the Yellow drum and see if it will rotate.