XEROX COLOR 1000 FAULT CODE 077-134 PAPER JAM

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by DigiPress World, Mar 15, 2018.

1. DigiPress World

DigiPress World New Member

Has anyone ever had this code on the Color 1000?
    The paper keeps stopping at 3A. I've checked 3A, 3B, and 2E. I cleaned everything in those spots and still having the same issue.

Sometimes it will work if i shut it completely off. But once it starts to be more than one sheet at a time is the when the issue comes back.

I printed one sheet and it stopped at 3A before 3C.

Can someone help?

Thank you

2. flangmasterj

flangmasterj Member

Not sure if you have resolved your problem but changing the aligner roll pressure may help. Go into your stock setting/properties and in the advanced section you'll find the aligner roll pressure adjustment. Have a play and see if that helps.

3. Milo Wilson

Milo Wilson Senior Member

The slide mechanism for the aligner roll is gummed up with paper dust, etc. Need to flush out the rear slide mechanism.

4. dino3m

dino3m Member

Hi
    Remove the cover on top of the 3 X-Rollers and if you have felt cleaning pads still on the rollers, remove the pads and through them in your desk drawer, you dont need them and if they clog up with paper dust they can cause issues. Secondly clean the rollers with some WD40 on a rag and wipe over the rollers them selves. Secondly a flangmasterj said adjust your paper stock settings. The more you "align" the harder the sheet pushs into the rear guide on the regi assy and it can cause the sheet to stall. Failing that it could just be your stock.

Happy Printing