Xerox 7665 chip toner . . .

Discussion in 'Xerox Color Laser Printers & Color Copiers' started by alex5213, Aug 7, 2012.

1. alex5213

alex5213 Member

I have a Xerox 7665 that i buy in USA, actually i´m using this machine in mexico but when i try to use this machine with toner that i buy from a mexico dealer the machine display a message "incompatible cartridge", both cartridges are exactly the same with the only diference that the USA cartridge have a chip 160K95121 ( works ok ) and the mexican cartridge have 160K95122 ( "incompatible cartridges" ). Is there any way that i can use ( change ) this machine to be able to use the mexican cartridges ?, is there any way to be able to reset the toner chip ?

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Well, there is no way one can reprogram the chip not without some serious skills and equipment. You may buy an aftermarket chips meant for USA toners and just switch them with Mexico market chips. I am not sure if there is anything like this in Xerox but in OKI there is a destination setting in service mode where machine could be set for Japanese, European or USA market and another half a dozen places... I believe that whatever might need to be done, will need to be done with special software.

3. RobertABD

RobertABD Member

I suspect you bought a compatible toners for your copier.

You must buy the original or OEM toners instead. We can offer you toners at affordable prices and we ship to Mexico as well.

And if you wish to upgrade your printer to Xerox 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556 series. Let me us know, so we can help you out.

With the Xerox WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556 multifunction system, you’ll achieve high-impact color documents that impress customers and deliver results — while minimizing costs. Plus, the WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556 multifunction system is engineered to give you the reliable operation you demand, with a value-packed lineup of standard features and functions.

Feel free to reach me at:
    714-255-0505 ext. 5590
    robert.abdoffice@gmail.com
    ROBERT

4. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Mr. Robert this forum is for us to help each other, share the experience in running machinery and troubleshooting problems not to exploit it with sales pitches.

5. RobertABD

RobertABD Member

Hi UnlimitedBT - This is highly noted.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-(