Xerox 1000 Problems

Discussion in 'Xerox Digital Presses' started by Seenivasagam, Aug 6, 2015.

1. mabiza

mabiza Member

Hello,

it looks like every time it’s walking beyond the limit and breaking. Are the sensors magnetic or optical?
    Please advise, your contact details will be appreciated as well.

Below is a picture of the last incident, I did a full service. I did not clean any walk sensors as I assumed they were magnetic

Thank you

Alfred

Attached Files:

2. Kringle

Kringle Member

Your belt walk sensor is 3 optical sensors. Take a wet Q tip and clean the eyes in the sensors. If the belt continues to walk off, install a new sensor if you have it. I think you can test this sensor in diagnostics if you have the access. I'm not aware of any magnetic sensors in a 1000. I think they are all optical??

Attached Files:

3. Kringle

Kringle Member

If you put an interlock cheater on your fuser door and leave the front cover off the fuser, you can watch the fuser belt with a flash light. Then if you see the belt start to walk to far on start up, you can pull the cheater off the interlock and stop the machine before the belt tears itself up. I use a big binder clip to defeat the interlock switch and keep my hand on it while watching to see if the belt is going to walk off or start to wander back to correct center. This has helped me save many belts.

4. kamel kleit

kamel kleit New Member

Hello all ,
    I have purshased a xerox 1000 with dell PCUI and fiery ex1000.
    Since i installed it it never ran or worked
    Iam having difficulties trying to make it run .
    Would realy appriciate and assitance from an expert .
    I would pay for all cost .i will attach a list of code and
    My contact via whatsapp or email.
    +224628300000
    Kleit17@gmail.com

kind regards

Attached Files:

5. Gafana

Gafana Member

We have a 1000i out of service contract and have been doing all of the maintenance and repairs on our own as we've been unable to find a tech in our area who is able to work on the machine. Would you be interested in providing paid tech support for some various issues we have? Mostly just need guidance, suggestions, and advice on how to deal with various issues we are having.

6. Kringle

Kringle Member

You are pretty close to X-Digital in San Diego. Have you contacted them?
    (800) 318-7914

7. claudinei da silva

claudinei da silva New Member

This is caused by dust on the sensor before and after the fuser, if you clean them and it doesn't solve it, disassemble the fuser and clean all the rollers and check the fuser shaft bearings; the bearings may be locking causing failure 77-119, 77 115